Angular Material Expert Gang Leader at Divine Pixel & Codes.
Divine Pixel always believe in working on cutting edge technology which is reliable, faster and fruitful for our valuable client. Our Team has vast years of working experience and expertise in Angular material which is currently in higher demand. Here, We are going to share about Angular Material What and Why you choose Angular Material.
Angular Material is a UI Component framework and a reference implementation of Google’s Material Design Specification. This provides a set of well-tested, reusable and accessible UI components based on Material Design. The purpose is to build a visual language that abstracts classic principles of best design with the innovation and possibility of technology and science. It is also used to develop a single underlying system that allows for a unified experience across various platforms and device sizes.
Why choose Angular Material?
- Material Design is the soul of Angular Material and it makes awesome design the default.
- Material Design focus on responsive interactions, mainly through ripple effects, shadow effects to convey depth.
- Angular Material Layout is sensible and easy to articulate.
- The aesthetic index of Angular Material right out of the box is off the charts. Itâ€™s just so smooth.
- Angular Material has a huge set of components that trims the complexity of Material Design to nothing more than creating out a regular Angular application.
- Accessibility is baked right into Angular Material and which should be essential and crucial to everyone because it’s everything to someone.
- Theming : Themes convey meaning through color, tones, and contrast because Material Design is a visual language. These themes are expressed all through the components in the entire application to provide a more unified feel.
- Layout : Flexbox is the latest and greatest addition to responsive design and Angular Material comes packaged with it.
- Material Design uses a paper metaphor, bold intentions, and meaningful motion. AngularJS regulates â€œsingle page applicationsâ€. Angular Material relates Material Design principles to AngularJS applications.
- Top 9 Best Angular Material Directives : Progress Linear, Date Picker, Autocomplete, Bottom Sheet, Input, Toast, Grid List, Whiteframe, Sidenav.
How does AngularJS fit into Material Design?
How to Use and Utilize an Angular Material Service?
Angular Material comes packaged with several services that provide several extra functionality to the application. They also contribute in the performance of some of the directives. A best example of a service is the â€˜toastâ€™. A toast is a small notification that slides in from the top of the screen and goes away after a few seconds.
Angular Material applies Material Design principles to AngularJS applications. Material Design is here and Angular Material is a superb way to apply the Material design specification to your single page applications. We want to suggest you that If you want to create your own Angular Material application, Do not waste your time on thinking and starting from scratch.
At Divine Pixel, Get the perfect Angular Material solutions as per your demand and requirement in quick turnaround of time. Our expert and knowledgeable designers are quite ingenious in designing Angular Material based website, web application and front end in fast and reliable way for all reasonable businesses.